Thursday, December 18, 2008

MY ANSW3RS TO JOS3PHS iNT3RVi3W QU3STiONS

* Why does teen sex interest you?

Well it interests me because i am aware of the positive and negative impacts of sex on a teenage body and in a teenage mind because i have both experienced it and seen it in other teens. I like the topic it is very enticing, the topics it includes open up minds to teens who have different opinions on having sex ,facts and can even sometime change the mind of some teens who think they are ready to be doing it,or why they feel they shouldn't be doing it.


* Are you having sex?

Yes i am actually , i do it because i want to satisfy myself and my
needs,not my partner no more haha! yup.

* Do you have any friends that is having sex?

yes all of my friends are sexing lol.



* Also do you know the risks of having sex?

ooo hell yes and thats why i have a box of condoms under my bed just in case.

* How many partners have you had?

3



* Do you think you are to young to be having sex?

lol yes but i do it any way 8)

No comments: